“Biaxially Oriented” means that the polypropylene film is stretched in both the machine direction (MD) and across the machine direction (AMD). When PP is manipulated in this manner, it becomes clear and serves as an excellent packaging material for artistic and retail products.
BOPP laminated woven polypropylene bags has superior photographic appearance and good advertising effect.
Characteristics of BOPP
1) Outstanding print image quality, ability to print “scanable” UPC codes, and reverse printing ability
2) Very high quality printing that cannot be scratched off
3) High tensile strength, good dimensional stability and flatness
4) Low electrostatic charge
5) High gloss surface enhances marketability of the product
6) Enhanced marketability of the product – especially important when competing for shelf space
7) Fewer layers, reducing weight and freight cost
8) Waterproof material (sewing seam not waterproof)
BOPP bags are taking more and more of the market share from the multi-wall bag industry. The glossy, slick, professional print of the BOPP film along with its economical pricing and legendary strength gives it strong shelf appeal and the reputation of becoming the overall printed bag of choice.
Perhaps it’s time for you to give this revolutionary bag a try. Next time you’re looking for a printed bag, you might consider BOPP laminated woven polypropylene bags.